Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter Freebies

I cannot believe it is almost march!!! Where has the time gone? This baby will be here before I know it. I can't believe I only have a few weeks left. We are still working on a great boy name, so if anyone has a favorite put it in the comments. We are stuck trying to name this little one of ours.

 Easter will soon be here and I wanted to share with you the Easter freebies to hang up on your wall. They are 8.5"x11". Are you decorating for Easter this year? What's your favorite decor?
Here
Here
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the darling printables! I love the colors you used. I also love your header on you blog. It really is Visual Eye Candy. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! These printables are adorable. Thanks for sharing and thanks for linking up at Family Fun Friday.
    Best Wishes,
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com

    ReplyDelete